- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: More suspected poacher arrests
Date: 15th October 2010
During the afternoon of 14th October 2010, rangers in the Kruger National Park (KNP) deployed in the Crocodile Bridge section of the KNP engaged a group of at least three (3) suspected rhino poachers shortly after they entered the park from Mozambique.
During the follow up operation one of the poaching suspects, a Mozambique national, was arrested and a hunting rifle confiscated.
The remaining two suspects managed to evade arrest and escaped back into Mozambique. During the operation two (2) of the Field Rangers conducting the operation were unfortunately injured when a rhino that was being hunted by the poaching group accidently ran into the Field Rangers.
The Field Rangers are currently being treated for their injuries which fortunately are not life threatening.
SANParks Corporate Communications
- wanda mkutshulwa, Head of Communications, Tel: (012) 426 5201 or 0829082692; e-mail: email@example.com
- Reynold Thakhuli, GM: Media, Events & Stakeholder Relations, Tel: (012) 426 5203 / 073 373 4999 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org