- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media release: KNP to host PEAP exhibition at Mopani Conference Centre
Date: 25th November 2010
This programme which always runs in December will this year run from Friday, December 17, 2010 to Saturday, January 1, 2011 between 10:00 and 20:00 every day. The programme which includes an exhibition aims to educate the public about conservation issues.
The public can view displays in a form of mamba skins, lion skulls, shark teeth, shells, kudu horns, owl feathers and many other interesting animal objects while touching them as well. There will always be Honorary Rangers on site to answer questions from viewers and the exhibition will also provide an opportunity for the public to view the Conference Centre.
The exhibition is normally held at schools throughout the country in order to educate learners about nature conservation and what the various South African National Parks are all about.
The Honorary Rangers also tackle various issues ranging from poaching to the existence of the National Parks. Topics on snakes and other various aspects of nature conservation will be conducted at Mopani Conference Centre as follows:
- Snakes Alive presented by Johan Smit with various snakes on 20 – 26 December 2010 between 07:00 and 20:0.
- Conservation topics presented by Brian Jones with the help of a cheetah on 27 – 31 December 2010 between 07:00 and 20:00.
Laura Mukwevho, Media Relations Practitioner, Kruger National Park. Contact: Tel: (013) 735 4262, cell: 082 807 1441 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
William Mabasa, HOD: Public Relations and Communication, Kruger National Park. Contact: Tel: (013) 735 4363, cell: 082 807 3919 or e-mail: email@example.com