- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: R536 to Kruger and Phabeni gates open
Date: 29th March 2012
The latest developments regarding service delivery protests between Hazyview and the Paul Kruger and Phabeni gates.
The R536 between Hazyview and the Paul Kruger and Phabeni gates is clear of protests and visitors can use the road to access Kruger National Park as normal.
South African National Parks
Media Relations Practitioner, Kruger National Park
Tel: (013) 735 4262 or 082 807 1441