- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Heavy Rain Alert in the Garden Route National Park
Date: 13th July 2012
South African National Parks (SANParks) would like to inform visitors to the Tsitsikamma and Wilderness Sections of the Garden Route National Park about heavy rainfall currently in the area.
As a precautionary measure the Otter Trail will be closed until the weather conditions improve. Furthermore Ebb and Flow North Camp is also closed as water levels in the Touw River are reported to be at high levels.
SANParks advises visitors with bookings in the affected sections of the Garden Route to contact the following personnel for further assistance and advice:
- Wilderness Area Manager: Mzwandile Mjadu on 079 519 3788 or
Elsabe Theunissen on 044 877 1197 or 074 340 1765
- Tsitsikamma Area Manager: Lesley-Anne Meyer on 082 889 4016 or
Obed Maluwa on 042 281 1607 or 083 366 0133
The situation is being monitored very closely and updates will be done regularly.
Manager: Media & Stakeholder Relations
Tel: 012 426 5065 or 083 825 9435
General Manager: Media Liaison
Tel: 012 426 5203 or 073 373 4999