- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: West Coast National Park: Flower Season
Date: 28th July 2000
The management of the West Coast National Park is happy to announce that, due to the late rains, the Postberg Flower season will start on 14 August 2000 and run for 2 months, until 8 October 2000.
Visitors are reminded that due to the number of prospective visitors, they should arrive early at the West Coast gate ±7:00 especially during the weekends. Visitors should also be reminded that the restaurant at Geelbek has a exciting new menu awaiting them over the season.
The fire of January 2000 that destroyed many hectares of veld has not affected Postberg, the areas where the flowers are abundant.
Mr Paul Sieben
Tel: (022) 772-2144; Fax: (022) 772-2607