- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Namaqualand Springs To Life
Date: 31st July 2001
The Skilpad section of the Namaqua National Park will be open to visitors from 1 August until 30 September 2001. More than 120mm of rain was recorded in July and the fields of daisies, characteristic of Skilpad, are in bloom.
Facilities include a 5km circular drive in the flower viewing area, two short walking trails, a picnic area and ablution facilities. The park does not have accommodation or braai facilities.
Position: 22 km North-West of Kamieskroon off the N9, 500km North of Cape Town. Visitors must take the Kamieskroon turn-off.
- Entrance fees: R10 per person.
- Buses pay an additional R80.
- Opening times: 08:00 - 17:00 - 7 days a week.
Accommodation Info Centre Springbok
Tel: (027) 712 2011
MTN Flower Line 083 910 1028
Namaqua National Park
Tel: (027) 672-194