- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Game Ranger kills leopard in Kruger Park
Date: 29th May 2003
Mr. Joseph Mathebula (52) a Game Ranger in the Kruger National Park survived an attack from a leopard, and killed the beast with an axe in the process of defending himself.
Mr. Mathebula was busy inspecting some game for foot and mouth disease, when the leopard attacked him and attempted to grab his head and hand simultaneously. Mr. Mathebula, talking from his hospital bed was still astounded at the power he had to kill the animal, and was very thankful for the fact that he had an axe with him.
Tel: 012 426 5019; Fax: 012 343 0153