Veterinary services department is responsible for:
Coordination of research on wildlife disease and their impact on human livelihoods, wildlife itself, and livestock
Implementation of wildlife capture and translocation programs with the aim of
- Reintroducing populations into national parks
- Enhancing the conservation status of rare and threatened species
- Controlling over-abundant wildlife populations to avert the threats of habitat degradation and loss of biodiversity
- Generating revenue for SANParks through wildlife sales
- Enhancing breeding projects involving valuable and rare species.
Building capacity in the veterinary and wildlife capture fields, particularly in persons from historically disadvantaged population groups.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- AVAILALE ACCOMMODATION JUNE 26-JUNE 30 SKUKUZA
Posted by: fee on 26th May 2015
- Zebra foal killed near Satara
Posted by: Sneeugans on 26th May 2015
- Condition of N11 from New Castle to Kruger
Posted by: Bosveldmeisie on 26th May 2015