- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Aims & Objectives
To provide ethical and professional services relating to capture, holding, translocation and research pertaining to wildlife. These services will be delivered under the following "values":
- The SANParks Strategic Organisational Objectives framework
- Prioritisation of services according to resources, ethical and legal constraints
- Optimal utilisation of resources.
- Development and training of the wildlife profession.
- Recognition that SANParks concerns itself with populations rather than individuals.
- The leveraging of information and skills developed in SANParks to the benefit of the SADC region.
- The recognition of the importance of the wildlife, and ecological, socio-interfaces.