Aims & Objectives
To provide ethical and professional services relating to capture, holding, translocation and research pertaining to wildlife. These services will be delivered under the following "values":
- The SANParks Strategic Organisational Objectives framework
- Prioritisation of services according to resources, ethical and legal constraints
- Optimal utilisation of resources.
- Development and training of the wildlife profession.
- Recognition that SANParks concerns itself with populations rather than individuals.
- The leveraging of information and skills developed in SANParks to the benefit of the SADC region.
- The recognition of the importance of the wildlife, and ecological, socio-interfaces.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Re-Entry at Malelane or Crocodile Bridge
Posted by: Marvin on 31st July 2015
- Travelling to Punda Maria gate
Posted by: MKoch on 31st July 2015
- Orpen Cam 31/07/2015
Posted by: melph68 on 31st July 2015