- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Ornithological Observations is an electronic journal published by BirdLife South Africa and the Animal Demography Unit at the University of Cape Town. This site allows scientists, citizen scientists and the every-day bird enthusiast to read and publish information on bird observations anywhere in South Africa.
Recent postings that were recorded in SANParks include:
- Remarkable Bird Sightings in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Immature Saddle-billed Storks in Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- First Chestnut Weaver record for South Africa (Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park)
- Object play of juvenile Martial Eagle (Letaba Rest Camp, Kruger National Park)
Visit our birding forum for discussions on birds in Parks.
Archives of Rare Bird Sightings in Parks
Kruger National Park