- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Tender No. TMNP 05/2010: Notice of Tender for Table Mountain National Park - Tokai Horse Stables
Interested bidders are invited to submit their CVs and proposals for the lease of the SANParks stables in the Tokai Plantation for a period of 5 years.
The facility is situated at the end of the Tokai road in the Tokai Plantation and consists of:
- Stable block for 8 horses
- Store / feed room
- 5 small paddocks
Below please find documents that outline details on the opportunity:
- Invitation to Bid
- Declaration of Interests
- General Conditions of Contract
- Tax Clearance Requirements
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Preference Points Claim Form
Applicants must drop off or mail or fax their CVs and proposals to:
- Address: The Manager, P.O.Box 30088, Tokai, 7966
- telephone number: (021) 701 8692
Closing date / time of tenders: Monday, 12 April 2010 at 12:00.
A formal lease agreement will be drawn up with the successful applicant for a period of 5 years.
Visits can be arranged with the Tokai Plantation office at (021) 712 7471.