- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Notice of Tender: Bid No. 12/2011 - Operation & Management of the Environmental Education (EE) Programme at the Abrahamskraal Hut Facility in West Coast National Park
There is an opportunity for the management and operation of the Environmental Education (EE) programme at the Abrahamskraal Hut in West Coast National Park (WCNP).
- Facility on offer: Front stoep – 7.5 square meters, Bathroom – 3.5 square meters, Toilet – 2 square meters, Room 1 – 30 square meters, Room 2 – 30 square meters, back stoep – 5.5 square meters, outside measurements of the whole building – 80 square meters.
- Equipment: The facility needs to be equipped with the necessary items by the successful bidder.
- Refurbishment of building: The successful new bidder must refurbish the facility as required.
- Activities: EE programmes include biodiversity educationals, leadership programmes, camping, sleeping over by school learners to name a few.
- Responsibilities: The effective management of the EE Facility rendering high quality standards in educational and leadership services rendered to school learners and reporting to SANParks on a quarterly basis.
- Term: Five year contract with the successful respondent - starting (preferably) 1 September 2011.
Proposal & C.V.
Respondents must submit a detailed proposal that includes the following information namely traceable references (at least three), relevant experience of company and individuals involved in the project, deployment plan i.e. training plan, a monthly rental income and /or a percentage of turnover offering to SANParks and other relevant information to the postal address or email or fax number mentioned below.
Below please find documents that outline details on the opportunity:
- Invitation to Bid
- Tax Clearance Requirements
- Declaration of Interest
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- Application for a Tax Clearance Certificate in respect of Tenders
Please note that there is a site visit on Friday, 8 July at 11am at Abrahamskraal Hut.
- E-mail and queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Park Manager, West Coast National Park, PO Box 25, Langebaan, 7357
- Telephone no: 022 7722 144
- Fax no: 086 6617 612
Closing date / time for proposals : Friday, 29 July at 12:00.