- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Bid No:4/11/1/2/11-11 - Invitation to submit proposals for the Supply & Delivery of Night Vision Equipment in KNP
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - to supply and deliver night vision equipment as well as the maintenance thereof for the period of three years for the Kruger National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
- Invitation to Bid
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Declaration of Interest
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- Tax Clearance Certificate Requirements
These bids are issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Bidders should ensure that Bids are delivered on time to the correct address as stated above. If the bid is late, it shall not be accepted for consideration. SANPARKS tender box is generally accessible 24 hours a day; 7 days a week (Monday to Sunday). Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the security gate when delivering their bids. In the case of posted bids, such bids must be clearly addressed for the attention of Dolly Makwakwa and bidders must advise their courier companies of the instruction above to avoid misplacement of bid responses.
- E-mail & queries to: Ms. T.D Makwakwa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5075
- Fax no: 086 560 0090
- Bid documents may be posted to:
- Senior Manager Acquisition, SANParks, Kruger National Park Skukuza 1350 Or
- Deposited in the bid box situated at SCM office Skukuza, Kruger National Park, Skukuza, 1350
- Compulsory Briefing Session: There will be a briefing session on 21 October 2011 at the Skukuza Conference Centre, 10am.
Interested parties are required to submit Proposals to SANParks no later than 8 November 2011 at 11:00.