- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Invitation to submit proposals for the Wildlife Filming for Youth Awareness TV Series
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended. It invites suitably qualified and experienced Service Providers to submit proposals (Rfp) for the following: Wildlife Filming for Youth Awareness TV Series.
Registration for Compulsory Clarification meeting will start at 09:15 on the 08 February 2010 at Groenkloof National Park. No prospective bidder will be allowed in the venue after 10:00.
This bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid. First phase of evaluation will be based on functionality and bidders obtaining at least 80% on this phase will automatically qualify for second round of evaluation which will be based on 90 / 10 principle.
Below please find relevant documents that outline details of this opportunity:
- Advert for the Environmental Educational TV Series Project
- Invitation to Bid
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Pricing Schedule (Professional Services)
- National Industrial Participation Programme document - must be submitted with your bid
- Declaration of Interest
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Contract Form- Rendering of Services
- Declaration of Bidder’s Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
Completed bid documents must be in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with the specific bid number and must be deposited in the tender box at the Groenkloof National Park office, by no later than the closing date 28th February at 11:00am - (1) Original and two
(2) copies of the bid documents must be submitted.
For more information, please contact Ms. T.D Makwakwa on the following:
- Tel: (012) 426 5075
Fax: (012) 426 5475
Closing Date: 28th February at 11:00am. No late bids will be accepted.