- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/20-12 -Invitation for suitable service provider to service the fire fighting equipment at the Kruger National Park for a period of three years.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - a qualified service provider to service the fire fighting equipment at the Kruger National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
Bidders should ensure that Bids are delivered on time to the correct address. If the bid is late, it shall not be accepted for consideration. SANParks’ tender box is generally accessible 24 hours a day; 7 days a week (Monday to Sunday). Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the security gate when delivering their bids. Bidders must advise their courier companies of the instruction above to avoid misplacement of bid responses.
- E-mail & queries to: Mr. Gregory Lekoma:email@example.com
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5260 / (012) 426 5031
- Fax no: (012) 426 5475
- Compulsory Clarification Meeting : A compulsory briefing session must be attended by all prospective bidders on 23 July 2012 at 10:00. Briefing session will be conducted at Kruger National Park.
- Bid submission address : Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350