- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/26-12 -Invitation for suitable service provider to supply, and delivery of Kruger National Park official guide for a period of three years.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - a qualified service provider to construct oxidation ponds and a wetland system for sewage purification at the Golden Gate National Park .
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
Tender documents of the following two bids will only be available at the compulsory site clarification meeting. A non-refundable deposit of R200-00 payable in cash or by bank guaranteed cheque made out in favour of the SANParks is required on collection of the tender documents.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the bid submission address, no later than the closing date as stipulated in the bid invitation document. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Mr. Gregory Lekoma:email@example.com
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5260 / (012) 426 5031
- Fax no: (012) 426 5475
- Compulsory Briefing Session: Supply chain management (procurement) office, Administrative block - Skukuza, Kruger National Park on 02 August 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (procurement) office, Administrative block - Skukuza, 1350 , Kruger National Park
- Closing date: 24 August 2012 at 11:00 am