- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Bid No: 11/1/2/02-12 - Invitation for suitable service provider to provide the Design , layout and Stand building for Exhibitions to South African National Parks
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - a qualified service provider to provide the Design, layout and Stand building for Exhibitions to South African National Parks for a period of three (3) years.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended. It invites suitably qualified and experienced Service Providers to submit proposals (Rfp) for the following: Ranger's Uniform.
- Invitation to Bid
- Government Procurement - General Conditions of Contract
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Declaration of Interest
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- Tax Clearance Certificate Requirements
This bid are issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted to Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Mucklenuek, Pretoria by no later than the closing date as stipulated above. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Ms. T.D Makwakwa: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5075 / (012) 426 5031
- Fax no: (012) 426 5475
- Compulsory Clarification Meeting: 16 February 2012 643 Leyds Street, Groenkloof National Park, Mucklenuek, Pretoria 10:00 am
- Bidders must print all documents as they all form part of the tender.
- Bid documents may be posted to:
- 643 Leyds Street, Groenkloof National Park, Mucklenuek, Pretoria
- Registration starts at 09H30 for 10H00 no late comers will be allowed in the venue after 10H00.