- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
TMNP 17/2013 - Valuation of Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company's Cableway Assets
South African National Parks (SANParks) requires the Valuation of Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company's Cableway Assets.
SANParks wishes to appoint a single team of appropriate consultants ("Valuers") to value the Valuation Assets and to prepare a written valuation report.
- Valuation of TMACC's Cableway Assets TOR
- TMACC Annexure C1 LCS Properties
- TMACC Annexure C2 LCS Properties
- TMACC Annexure C3 UCS Properties
- TMACC Annexure C4 UCS Buildings operated by TMACC
- TMACC Annexure D Asset Register as at the 30 September 2013
- Annexure D Supporting Images:
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-9
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-8 Part 1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-8 Part 2
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-8 Part 3
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-4
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-8
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 2
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 3
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 4
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-6 Part 1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-6 Part 2
- TMACC SCM General Conditions of Contract
- TMACC SCM SBD 1
- TMACC SBD 7.2
- TMACC SBD 8
- TMACC SCM SBD 9
Ms. Anthea Mouton
- Valuation Date for the valuation of the Valuation Assets:
7 November 2013
- Site project briefing and site visit date and time:
Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 10:00, weather permitting
(otherwise the first suitable business day thereafter).
- Bid closing date and time:
Thursday, 28 November 2013 at 11:00.
Late bids will not be accepted.
- Final date and time for the adjudication of the bids and communication to the successful bidder(s):
Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 11:00.
- Due date and time for the delivery, by the Consultants, of the required Outputs:
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 11:00.
- Bids to be placed in the specially designated box before the closing date and time at the following address:
- Table Mountain National Park, Tokai Manor House, Tokai Road, Tokai, 7945, Cape Town
- Attention: Ms Anthea Mouton
- The following documents MUST be returned with your bid:
- Completed SBD forms - SBD1, SBD4, SBD6, SBD7.2, SBD8 & SBD9
- An Original Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- B-BBEE Status Level Verification Certificate (Required to earn preference points according to Preferential Procurement Regulations – Refer to SBD6)
- All bids must be submitted on the official forms – (not to be re-typed)
- This bid is subject to the General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and if applicable, any other special conditions of contract
- Companies should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration.
- The closing date of the tender is 28 November 2013 at 11:00