- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Addo Elephant National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Addo Elephant National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility.
Addo Rest Camp:
Matyholweni Rest Camp:
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Discovery trail
A short walk in the main camp, with one loop suitable for wheelchairusers and visually-impaired visitors.
- SASOL Red Bishop bird hide
In the main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Waterhole viewpoint
Floodlit waterhole at main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Underground hide
Underground viewing hide at main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Game area picnic site
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park conserves no less than five of South Africa's seven biomes