- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bontebok National Park
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Bontebok National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Bontebok National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Universal access is a key principle applied in the planning of the Lang Elsie's Kraal camp. Two of the 10 units are special-needs adapted with bathrooms and living spaces which meet current best practice for use by people with special needs. The communal camping ablutions have no adaptations to facilitate use by person with mobility impairments.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- The new facilities have ramps throughout and are totally accessible to wheelchairs.
- The information building is also accessible.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It is also the smallest of South Africa's 20 National Parks