- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
- You can choose to stay in a number of different accommodation units in the three different camps, Storms River (Tsitsikamma Section), Nature's Valley (Tsitsikamma Section) and Wilderness (Wilderness Section). To view this accommodation, simply select a camp and then view 'availability' on the left hand navigation bar in order to see what the units the camp offers.
- You can book and pay for accommodation online or contact reservations.
- All accommodation, ablution and kitchen facilities are serviced by cleaning staff on a daily basis.
- Currently bedding is supplied in all accommodation (except camping).
- Cooking utensils and refrigeration are provided in most accommodation units. Exceptions will be indicated when booking.
- Adult is 12 years or above.
- Child (2-11 years), under 2 years - Gratis
- Additional Person Supplements are applicable to those units where number of beds exceeds the base occupancy, if these beds are occupied.
Description of Garden Route Accommodation
Garden Route National Park offers a variety of camp-run accommodation. Each camp has its own unique selection of accommodation types.
Knysna Lakes Section Accommodation
Note to travellers:
The Campsite is not suitable for Motorhomes, Roof-top Tents or Caravans. It is only appropriate for tents to be pitched on the timber decks.
The Forest Timber Camping Decks lies in the heart of Knysna Forest. Set in a landscape of beautiful beaches and rocky headlands, shimmering lakes, green pastures and jagged mountains, the Knysna Forest Camping Decks affords the visitor an opportunity to feel at one with nature.
The Tree Top Forest Chalet: situated in Harkeville forest between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay, This 4 star chalet is tucked away at the head of a wide valley.
Basic Accommodation Types
All with communal ablution, laundry and washing up facilities. A maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or motorised caravan will be permitted per site. These are all available in the Knysna Area as well as the Storms River Mouth, Wilderness and Nature's Valley rest camps.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?