General Information on Tariffs
Note: All Prices VAT inclusive and all tariffs in South African Rand - Tariffs subject to alteration without advance notice.
Daily Conservation Fee
Valid from 1 November 2014 to 31 October 2015
South African Citizens and Residents (with ID):
R66 per person, per day
SADC Nationals (with passport):
R132 per person, per day
Standard Conservation Fee (Foreign Visitors):
R264 per adult, per day
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- 2014/2015 Tariffs
- Members of SANParks’ loyalty programme WILD do not pay daily conservation fees provided that proof of Identity and their WILD card are shown on arrival.
- Cost of a Wild Card
- Pre-booked/Advanced Reservations for Day Visits
- Pensioners' Discount
- Tariffs for Kruger Outdoor Activities
- General Tariffs Information
The tariffs for each camp are available under the relevant camp.
- Berg-en-Dal (with satellite Malelane)
- Crocodile Bridge
- Lower Sabie
- Orpen (with satellites Maroela and Tamboti)
- Punda Maria
- Satara (with satellite Balule)
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?