- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mapungubwe National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How to get there
- Take N1 North to Polokwane; in Polokwane CBD take R521 to Dendron, about 40km to Vivo to join Alldays, another 23km to the Mapungubwe Entrance and Reception.
- Air: Closest airport is Polokwane, 200 km from the park.
- Coaches: Daily coach service to Musina from Gauteng.
- Gate opening and closing times
From 06:00 to 18:30 from September to March
From 06:30 to 18:00 from April to August
Internal Road Network
Approximately 35km of roads are suitable for normal sedan vehicles. A further 100km is accessible to all terrain (4x4) vehicles. Fill up your fuel tank at Alldays/ Musina as you cannot buy petrol at the park.
S 22° 14' 37"
E 29° 24' 2"
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
22°C / 38°C
Sunny with high level clouds