- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mountain Zebra National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- Game drives depart at different times during winter. Please confirm the exact departure time at Reception, should you have a booking for one.
- SANParks management would like to advise that upgrading of gravel roads on Kranskop Loop, Rooiplaat Loop and Link Road has commenced. This work is part of our commitment towards upgrading our facilities for the benefit of all our visitors and is essential to repair damage done by floods last year. Sections of road will be closed off for work but other tourist roads will remain open. Visitors can enquire at reception for the latest schedule of closed sections. Construction will last until end of August 2014. We apologise for any inconvenience that might occur.
- Park restaurant and Shop email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone: (048) 881 2427 / 3434
Invigorating crystal clear air, beautiful scenery, tranquil ambience and an abundance of wildlife offer you a special and personal African wilderness experience at Mountain Zebra National Park.
Situated near Cradock in the malaria-free Eastern Cape, this national park was originally proclaimed in 1937 to save the dwindling Cape mountain zebra population. Now, at over 28 000 hectares, the park boasts a conservation success story, protecting over 700 zebra as well as wildlife such as endangered black rhino and cheetah.
6 things to seek
- Cape buffalo
- Cape mountain zebra
- Blue crane
- Denham's bustard
Still available this weekend!
- Arrivals after 18:00 only if arranged, add. cost
- Laundry with token washing machine and dryer
- Base rate: R205
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Accessed with 4x4 or 2x4(diff lock) vehicles
- Base rate: R700
16th September 2014
4th September 2014
18th June 2014
9th June 2014
Posted by: bosneus (15th October 2013)
Posted by: Penza (12th October 2013)
Posted by: Penza (9th October 2013)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
17°C / 20°C