- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Namaqua National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Namaqua National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Namaqua National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Skilpad Rest Camp:
The unit is accessible to the mobility challenged. The chalet features one airconditioned bedroom with two single beds and a 3/4 sleeper couch which is suitable for one adult or two children. The unit also includes an enclosed veranda with a dining area, indoor firelplace, outside braai facility and a bathroom with shower.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- The Skilpad Visitor Centre, its displays, exhibitsand the accompanying information garden are all relatively accessible to the mobility challenged.
- The toilets at the Skilpad Visitor Centre have an accessible toilet.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It conserves the world's richest succulent flora