- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
|Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- There are accessible accommodation units at the park’s two wilderness camps: Tatasberg and Ganakouriep. Both these units have roll-in showers. There is currently no accessible accommodation at the main camp at Sendelingsdrif, but this omission will hopefully be corrected soon.
- View the accessibility features overview for |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Tatasberg Wilderness Camp:
The unit is accessible to the mobility challenged. The cabin features two single beds and a bathroom with a shower. The unit also includes a braai facility on deck, gas stove (no oven), fridge, ramp and utensils. Guests have to provide their own drinking water and fire wood. The cabin makes use of solar power and there are no plug points.
Ganakouriep Wilderness Camp:
The unit is accessible to the mobility challenged. The cabin features two single beds and a bathroom with a shower. The unit also includes braai facilities, gas stove (no oven), fridge ramp and utensils. Guests have to provide their own drinking water and fire wood. The cabin makes use of solar power and there are no plug points.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
9°C / 20°C