- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
South African National Parks Projects donations
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Donate a tree for Camdeboo NP's new campsite
The project has so far raised R14911.91 and the target is R13200.00
In an exciting new development, environmentally-concerned visitors can now contribute to greening the Camdeboo National Park's new campsite by donating trees online.
- There is a need of 120 Karee trees to be planted in the campsite area to ensure that visitors who visit the area will experience the comfort of shade.
- Each visitor or business who donates one or more trees will be issued with a certificate commemorating their contribution to the Camdeboo National Park.
Go on - donate that tree and do your bit for conservation!
* This project has received donations in currencies other than ZAR, so due to fluctuating exchange rates, the amounts shown here are estimates