- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bontebok National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- The Aloe trail will be closed until further notice, due to flooding.
- Late arrivals will be subject to a R200.00 escort fine from the main gate to the rest camp. Please advise reception in time if you will be late so that Escort is arranged in time.
- Construction at Lang Elsies Kraal Rest Camp:
Bontebok National Park is currently busy with the construction of four new family chalets in the Lang Elsies Rest Camp. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused during your stay in the park. The forecasted completion date of construction is the end of July 2014.
Bontebok National Park is a place of simplistic beauty and peaceful charm. The majestic Langeberg Mountains provide a picturesque backdrop for this Park of colorful riches.
Explore the smallest national park of the South African National Parks' stable - on the banks of the Breede River, just 5km from the town of Swellendam in the Western Cape. Part of the Cape Floral Kingdom (a World Heritage Site), Bontebok National Park is always boasting something in bloom. Discover the beauty of the park through a day visit or overnight stay - watch the Bontebok grazing from your chalet window, or spy on the many birds home to the park from the viewing deck at the picnic and braai area.
- Picnic and braai at Die Stroom
- Camp on the banks of the Breede River
- Game viewing self-drives
- Bird watching
Still available this weekend!
- Extra vehicles pay additional rate
- No power point
- Base rate: R200
1st September 2014
22nd August 2014
14th January 2014
13th January 2014
27th August 2013
Posted by: francoisd (29th September 2013)
Posted by: louvis (8th July 2013)
Posted by: Bush Baptist (4th July 2013)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It has a high density of rare and endangered bird life, fynbos species and animal life