- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Please take care when travelling to/from our Parks. Below are links to websites and Twitter feeds that will provide you with information regarding national road conditions, for your convenience.
- www.tracn4.co.za - For visitors travelling to the Kruger National Park via the N4 Toll Route.
- www.aa.co.za - AA road conditions information.
- www.nra.co.za - The South African National Roads Agency road and traffic information.
- @netstartraffic - Provides traffic information on Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town.
- @TomTom_SA - Road/traffic information and updates, provided by TomTom SA.
- @N3Route - The N3 Toll Route from Cedara (Hilton) to Heidelberg, SA. Traffic updates, road safety and more.
- @TRACN4route - TRAC operates the N4 toll route between Pretoria in SA and Maputo in Mozambique. For help, info and traffic updates.
- @EWNTraffic - Eyewitness News' traffic feed (Gauteng).
- @itrafficgp - SANRAL traffic updates (Gauteng)
SANParks takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information/updates provided on the websites or Twitter feeds listed on this page.