- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Media & News
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The SANParks 2013 Photographic Competition now open for entries!
Date: 10th July 2013
The SANParks 2013 Photographic Competition is now open for entries from 1 July 2013 until 31 August 2013.
As per the previous years, participants will be able to enter in different categories in both the Digital Compact Cameras and Digital Single Lens Reflex competitions.
This year there are eight categories in which to enter:
- Portraits: All animals and insects - including reptiles and birds;
- Animals and insects;
- Human activity in any South African National Park: This must be legal activity and it must be artistically interpreted;
- Plants: Flowers and trees;
- Black & white: All subjects;
- NEW - Rhino and anti-poaching. This being rhino or other direct activities related to SANParks anti-poaching. All in good taste.