- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Interesting Facts or Phenomena
- Average Monthly and Seasonal Temperatures and Rainfall of the Kruger National Park.
- Information on the Sawfly by Guin Zambatis and Andrew Deacon.
- Attached are photos and an article , by Hendrik Sithole, of a bee colony near the Skukuza Library. What interesting about this colony is that is has no hive.
- The eruption of two insect species in the Mooiplaas Ranger Section within a short successive period caught the attention of not only personnel in the KNP Conservation Services, but everyone in the vicinity of the section...... Read the article and see more pictures.
- There are more than 20 scorpion species that have been recorded within KNP. These records date from as far back as the 1960s. In October 2005 a rare scorpion species, Uroplectes chubbi, was recorded just north of Letaba Restcamp...... Read this article.
- Read more about the black wasps (possibly Batozonellus fuliginosus), which have been frequenting the flowers of the Kirkia acuminata trees on the Mooiplaas koppie for the past couple of weeks.
- Read more about Johann Oelofse's account of the death of one of Kruger's Big Tuskers, Massunguine.