- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
Maloti/Drakensberg Transfrontier Project
The Maloti-Drakensberg Transfrontier Conservation and Development Project (MDTP) is a five year World Bank funded intervention (2003 – 2007) that seeks to establish a framework for co-operation between Lesotho and South Africa in order to ensure the protection and sustainable use of the natural and cultural heritage of the Maloti-Drakensberg Mountains for the benefit of present and future generations.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Conserve globally significant biodiversity, while
- Contribute to community development through facilitating sustainable livelihood opportunities which would include nature-based tourism, improved agricultural practices, land-care strategies and the new concept of the payment for environmental services.