- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/14-11 - Invitation to submit proposals to provide Information Technology Support Services
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals to provide Information Technology Support Services.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
- ICT Advert
- Invitation to Bid
- Bid Document (3MB)
- Government Procurement - General Conditions of Contract
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Declaration of Interest
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- Tax Clearance Certificate Requirements
These bids are issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Bidders should ensure that Bids are delivered on time to the correct address as stated below. If the bid is late, it shall not be accepted for consideration. SANPARKS tender box is generally accessible 24 hours a day; 7 days a week (Monday to Sunday). Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the security gate when delivering their bids. In the case of posted bids, such bids must be clearly addressed for the attention of Dolly Makwakwa and bidders must advise their courier companies of the instruction above to avoid misplacement of bid responses.
- E-mail & queries to: Ms. T.D Makwakwa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5075
- Fax no: 086 560 0090
- Registration starts at 09:30 and no latecomers will be allowed in the venue after 10:00.
- Bid documents may be posted to:
- Bid Manager: SANParks; P.O. Box 787; Pretoria; 0001 OR
- Deposited in the bid box situated at 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002
Deadlines/Important dates/Briefing Session
Bid advertised in the media
25-27 November 2011
Compulsory briefing session
|14 December 2011|
Bid submission closure date
|13 January 2012 @ 11:00|
Evaluation completion date (Best effort depending on the quality of submissions)
|31 January 2012|
|28 February 2012|
Agenda closes for Board meeting
|17 March 2012|
Final Adjudication by Board of SANParks
|31 March 2012|
- You will notice from the above that there is some leeway in the schedule between Evaluation and final Adjudication but the agenda date has to be respected as well.
- SANParks will not be in any position to share the outcome of the bid till after the Board meeting, so please do not contact us before 31 March 2012.
Interested parties are required to submit Proposals to SANParks no later than 13 January 2011 at 11:00.
***No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.***