- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/25-12 - Invitation for suitable service provider for renovation- , smaller building- and upgrading work intended for tourism and administration infrastructure in the Kruger National Park, for a period of three (3) years.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit a bid for general renovation work, smaller building works and upgrading work intended for tourism and administration infrastructure in the Kruger National Park for a period of three (3) years.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the bid submission address, no later than the closing date as stipulated in the tender advert. One (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Mr Lucky Mahlalela- email@example.com
- Telephone no: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory Briefing Session: Nombholo Mdhluli Conference Centre, Skukuza Rest Camp, Kruger National Park on 18 March 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
- The bid documents will only be available at the compulsory briefing session. A non-refundable deposit of R200 payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks is required on collection of the bid document.
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350