- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
PPP Investment Opportunity: Request for Proposals issued by South African National Parks in respect of the Proposed Public Partnership Project for the operation of the Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park
SANParks invites prospective investors and operators to submit detailed bids in line with SANParks’ mandate and objectives for this PPP opportunity.
SANParks will enter into a PPP agreement with the winning bidder for a period likely to provide a fair return on investment for the private party. In return, the private party will meet agreed operating, development, refurbishment, broad-based black economic empowerment (BEE) and environmental obligations, and pay a PPP fee to SANParks.
Below please find the Request for Proposal document that outline details on the opportunity. The PPP Agreement and further supporting documentation will be made available in due course.
- Request For Proposal
- Audit Report Checklist
- Operational Environmental Management Guideline
- Aviation Regulations
- Aeronautical Information Circular
- EMP & Specialist Studies
- Extended Flight Tracks
- Flight Paths
- Flight Tracks - Unmanned
- Latest Flight Tracks
- Noise Impact Assessment
- Visual Impact Assessment
- Unmanned - Noise Impact Assessment
- Unmanned - Visual Impact Assessment
- Proposed Airport Liability Insurance
- Prohibited Chemicals
- Integrated Pest Management
- Bat Management Guidelines
- Responsible Pest Control
- Protocol For The Installation Of Telecommunication Infrastructure In KNP
- Skukuza Airport PPP Agreement
- Statistics for Skukuza Airport: 2005 - 2012
- Tourism Statistics: 1 April 2012 - 31 March 2013
Alternatively, information can be obtained from Annemi van Jaarsveld who can be reached via the following contact details:
Tel: 012 426 5027 / 082 888 1455
Fax: 012 343 3849
A due diligence site visit will be arranged for the 24th of April 2013 to provide interested parties the opportunity to ascertain all information they require to present informed bids. Interested bidders are required to submit detailed bids (containing specific financial, functional and BEE proposals), only in the format given in the RFP document, to SANParks' physical address, no later than Friday 5 July 2013 at 12:00.
In keeping with SANParks' objectives, attention will be paid to Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment and in particular, adherence to the National Tourism Charter and Scorecard.
The regulatory provisions for tourism PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za