- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
SP-GK-0301/06/04 - Invitation for suitable service provider to supply and deliver three (3) trailer mounted hydraulic-operated band blade sawmills to eco-furniture factories.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitable service provider to supply and deliver three (3) trailer mounted hydraulic-operated band blade sawmills to eco-furniture factories.
This bid is subject to the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act and the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2011, the General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and, if applicable, any other special Conditions of Contract.
- Ms. Eldah Phathwa
Tel: (012) 426 5260 / 5243
- Bid submission address: SANParks Head Office, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002
- The closing date of the tender is 26 July 2013 at 11:00.
- Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration.
- Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the Entrance Gate Security Office at Groenkloof when submitting the bids. In the case of posted bids, such bids must be clearly addressed for the attention of Ms Eldah Phathwa and bidders must advise their courier companies of the instruction above to avoid misplacement of bid responses.