- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
SP-GK-0086/03 - SANParks hereby invites suitable service providers to submit bids for the technical feasibility and risk assessment for the Signal Hill 'People Mover' Project, Table Mountain.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitable service providers to bid for the technical feasibility and risk assessment for the Signal Hill 'People Mover' Project, Table Mountain.
This bid is subject to the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act and the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2011, the General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and, if applicable, any other special Conditions of Contract.
- Ms. Eldah Phathwa
Tel: (012) 426 5243
- Bid documents delivery address:
Table Mountain National Park
Tokai Manor House
Attention: Ms Anthea Mouton
- Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the Tender Box at Tokai Offices when submitting the bids.
- The closing date of the tender is 26 September 2013 at 11:00.
- All bids must be submitted on the official forms (not to be re-typed).
- Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration. The bid box is open during normal work hours, i.e. 7:30 to 16:00 on week days.