- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
KNP-007-13 - Invitation to suitable service providers to submit proposals for the resurfacing of the Skukuza Airport runway in the Kruger National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitable service providers to submit proposals for the resurfacing of the Skukuza Airport runway in the Kruger National Park.
This bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Tel: (013) 735 4311
- The bid documents will be available at the Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administration Block, Skukuza, from 23 September 2013. A non-refundable deposit of R500, payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks, is required on collection of the bid documents.
- A compulsory briefing session will be held on 3 October 2013 at 10:00 at the Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park.
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administration Block, Skukuza, 1350.
- The closing date of the tender is 15 October 2013 at 11:00.
- Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the above-mentioned address, no later than the closing date as stipulated above. One (1) Original of the bid document must be submitted.
- Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration.