- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Bid No: TMNP 07/2013 - Invitation for suitable service provider to submit their bid/quotation for the lease of the SANParks stables in the Tokai Plantation for a period of 26 months.
Interested bidders are invited to submit their bid/quotation for the lease of the SANParks stables for the purposes of stabling horses in the Tokai Plantation for a period of 26 months starting 1 May 2013 and ending 30 June 2015.
The facility is situated at the end of the Tokai Road in the Tokai forest and consists of:
- Stable block for eight (8) horses
- Store/feed room
- Five (5) small paddocks
Applicants must drop off or fax their bid/quotation to:
Address: The Manager, Tokai Field office, TOKAI, 7966
Fax: 086 617 4903
A compulsory site visit is scheduled for 08 April at 09:00. Bid Documents will be issued at the site visit with specifications.
Closing date and time of bids/quotes : 18 April 2013 at 12:00.
Contact person: Crystal Saville