CI-AD-0046/1 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the upgrading of the Bulk Electrical Supply in the Greater Addo Elephant National Park - Nguni Lodge
South African National Parks invites tenders for the upgrading of the Bulk Electrical Supply in the Greater Addo Elephant National Park - Nguni Lodge, situated 80km from Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Eldah Phathwa
Telephone no: (012) 426 5260
- Bid closing date: 30 May 2014 at 11:00.
- Compulsory briefing session:The compulsory clarification meeting with representatives from SANParks will take place at the Reception Building of the Addo Elephant National Park on 8 May 2014 at 11:00. Tender documents will only be available at the compulsory site clarification meeting. A nonrefundable deposit of R 200.00, payable in cash, is required on collection of the tender documents.
- Bid submission address: Tenders in sealed envelopes marked clearly with the identification details: "Tender for Contract CI-AD-0046/1: The upgrading of the Bulk Electrical Supply in the Greater Addo Elephant National Park - Nguni Lodge" must be deposited in the tender box at the Reception of the Addo Elephant National Park, on or before the stated closing time. Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mail and late tenders will not be accepted. Tenders may only be submitted on the tender documentation issued.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Bush Braai Lower Sabie Jan 10-12
Posted by: Helsinki on 30th November 2015
- Travel Tale of the Month!
Posted by: hilda on 30th November 2015
- Anderson Kruger Birding (and the odd other creature) Diary
Posted by: TheAndersons on 30th November 2015