KNP-001-13 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the extension and repair of the Balule low water bridge in the Kruger National Park. Re-advertisement
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit a bid for the extension and repair of the Balule low water bridge in the Kruger National Park. (CIDB Grading: 6 CE PE)
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Email & queries to:
Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Telephone no: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory Briefing Session: Balule low level bridge, on the S90 road, Kruger National Park on 17 April 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- The bid documents will only be available at the Supply Chain Management (Procurement) office, Administration Block, Skukuza, as from 7 April 2014. A non-refundable deposit of R500, payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks, is required on collection of the bid document.
- The bid closing date is the 29 April 2014 at 11:00 .
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Addo Cam 30/07/2015
Posted by: ritad on 30th July 2015
Posted by: Thulani on 30th July 2015
- R2.55 Million rand fine imposed on Bosveld Phosphates PTY LTD for water pollution
Posted by: Lesego on 30th July 2015