GNP-008-14 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the provision of security guarding and access control services for Camdeboo National Park
South African National Parks invites tenders for the provision of security guarding and access control services for Camdeboo National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Eldah Phathwa
Telephone no: (012) 426 5260
- Bid closing date: 23 May 2014 at 11:00.
- Compulsory briefing session: 2 May 2014 at 11:00 at Camdeboo National Park, adjacent to the N9 to Middelburg, 4 km out of Graaff-Reinet.
- Bid submission address: Attention for Ms Eldah Phatwa, Camdeboo National Park, adjacent to the N9 to Middelburg, 4 km out of Graaff-Reinet. NB - Bidders must ensure that they sign the register at the park when submitting the bids.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Karoo Birding Weekend 2015
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 21st April 2015
- Cricket days and the last nights of Summer
Posted by: spargish on 21st April 2015
- Index : Insects and Other Invertebrates
Posted by: Crested Val on 21st April 2015