- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Bid No: KNP-015-13 - Invitation for suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to submit a proposal for the upgrade of the Eastern border fencing within the Kruger National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to submit proposals for the above bid. SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the bid submission address, no later than the closing date as stipulated in the tender advert. One (1) Original of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- Lucky Mahlalela
Tel: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory briefing session: 5 February 2014 at 11:00 at the Eastern border fence in the Kruger National Park. NB: Bidders to meet at Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp at 10:00 for the drive to the Eastern border fence. Access to the fence requires the use of 4x4 vehicles (or equivalent).
- Closing date and time :
19 February 2014 at 11:00
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administration Block, Skukuza, Kruger National Park, 1350