Request for Expression of Interest: Tourism PPP opportunity - Kraalbaai Houseboats and related tourism facilities in the West Coast National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) requests Expressions of Interest for the appropriate commercial use of the potential accommodation and related tourism facilities for an Operator to operate and maintain the Larus and Nirvana Houseboats at Kraalbaai situated within the West Coast National Park.
This request for an Expressions of Interest (EOI) is issued by SANParks in accordance with the guidelines for PPPs contained in National Treasury's PPP Toolkit for Tourism, and in compliance with Treasury Regulation 16 issued in terms of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (PFMA).
- EOI Advert
- Request for Expression of Interest
- Annexure A1: Kraalbaai Site Development Plan
- Annexure A2: Kraalbaai Ablution Block Detail Layout
- Annexure A3: Kraalbaai Ablution Block & Parking Layout
- Annexure A4: Kraalbaai Management Complex & Parking Layout
- Annexure B: West Coast National Park Management Plan
- Annexure C: Existing Infrastructure
- Annexure D: Larus Houseboat Asset Register
- Annexure E: Nirvana Houseboat Asset Register
- Annexure F: Guests to Park
- Annexure G: Larus & Nirvana - Bed & Unit Occupancies
- Elmarie Walters
- Briefing session and site visit: 24 March 2014 at 11:00 at the Kraalbaai parking area in the West Coast National Park. To attend, interested parties should register via email before 16:00 on 20 March 2014 with Elmarie Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date:
24 April 2014 at 11:00.
- EOI submission address: West Coast National Park, Main Street, Langebaan, 7357
- The regulatory provisions for tourism PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Orpen Cam 26/05/2015
Posted by: melph68 on 26th May 2015
- load shedding in knp
Posted by: Happy Snapper on 25th May 2015
- Which malaria medication?
Posted by: Eddie Lubbe on 25th May 2015