- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Request for Expression of Interest: Tourism PPP opportunity - Kraalbaai Houseboats and related tourism facilities in the West Coast National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) requests Expressions of Interest for the appropriate commercial use of the potential accommodation and related tourism facilities for an Operator to operate and maintain the Larus and Nirvana Houseboats at Kraalbaai situated within the West Coast National Park.
This request for an Expressions of Interest (EOI) is issued by SANParks in accordance with the guidelines for PPPs contained in National Treasury's PPP Toolkit for Tourism, and in compliance with Treasury Regulation 16 issued in terms of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (PFMA).
- EOI Advert
- Request for Expression of Interest
- Annexure A1: Kraalbaai Site Development Plan
- Annexure A2: Kraalbaai Ablution Block Detail Layout
- Annexure A3: Kraalbaai Ablution Block & Parking Layout
- Annexure A4: Kraalbaai Management Complex & Parking Layout
- Annexure B: West Coast National Park Management Plan
- Annexure C: Existing Infrastructure
- Annexure D: Larus Houseboat Asset Register
- Annexure E: Nirvana Houseboat Asset Register
- Annexure F: Guests to Park
- Annexure G: Larus & Nirvana - Bed & Unit Occupancies
- Elmarie Walters
- Briefing session and site visit: 24 March 2014 at 11:00 at the Kraalbaai parking area in the West Coast National Park. To attend, interested parties should register via email before 16:00 on 20 March 2014 with Elmarie Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date:
24 April 2014 at 11:00.
- EOI submission address: West Coast National Park, Main Street, Langebaan, 7357
- The regulatory provisions for tourism PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za