Bid No: KNP-014-13 - Invitation for suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to submit a proposal for the upgrade of electrical works at Pretoriuskop Rest Camp in the Kruger National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to submit proposals for the above bid. SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the bid submission address, no later than the closing date as stipulated in the tender advert. One (1) Original of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- Lucky Mahlalela
Tel: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory briefing session: 4 February 2014 at 11:00 at the Pretoriuskop Rest Camp in the Kruger National Park.
- Closing date and time :
18 February 2014 at 11:00
- Bid submission address: Tender Box, South African National Parks, Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, 0002
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- WCCA 2015 : 'Ballot' list
Posted by: DinkyBird on 7th July 2015
- Kruger NP JULY/AUG 2015 - Is 5 weeks too long or not long enough?
Posted by: john n poppy on 7th July 2015
- Karoo Golf Day Fundraiser
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 7th July 2015