Bid No: KNP-016-13 - Invitation for suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to submit a proposal for the Shingwedzi Water Purification Plant, embankment protection, supply lines, etc. in the Kruger National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to submit proposals for the above bid. SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the bid submission address, no later than the closing date as stipulated in the tender advert. One (1) Original of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- Lucky Mahlalela
Tel: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory briefing session: 6 February 2014 at 11:00 at the Shingwedzi Rest Camp in the Kruger National Park.
- Closing date and time :
20 February 2014 at 11:00
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administration Block, Skukuza, Kruger National Park, 1350
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Karoo Birding Weekend 2015
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 21st April 2015
- Cricket days and the last nights of Summer
Posted by: spargish on 21st April 2015
- Index : Insects and Other Invertebrates
Posted by: Crested Val on 21st April 2015