KNP-001-13 - Invitation for a suitable service provider for the upgrading of Shisha River low level bridge, in the Kruger National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit a bid for the upgrading of the Shisha River low level bridge on the S57 Road, in the Kruger National Park. (CIDB Grading: 4 CE PE / 5 CE)
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Email & queries to:
Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Telephone no: (013) 735 4311
- Compulsory Briefing Session: Shisha low level bridge, on the S57 road, in the Kruger National Park on 16 April 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
- The bid documents will only be available at the Supply Chain Management (Procurement) office, Administration Block, Skukuza, as from 7 April 2014. A non-refundable deposit of R500, payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks, is required on collection of the bid document.
- The bid closing date is the 30 April 2014 at 11:00 .
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Leopard at Lake Panic
Posted by: JimS on 5th July 2015
- Highest mountains to climb/hike in SANParks?
Posted by: Chenay.Simms on 5th July 2015
- Nossob Cam 05/07/2015
Posted by: chirinda on 5th July 2015