KNP-008-13 - Invitation to suitable service providers to submit proposals for the rehabilitation of the Skukuza Railway Bridge in the Kruger National Park. Re-advertisment
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitable service providers to submit proposals for the rehabilitation of the Skukuza Railway Bridge in the Kruger National Park.
This bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Mr Lucky Mahlalela
Tel: (013) 735 4311
- The bid documents will only be available from the date of the compulsory briefing session. A non-refundable deposit of R500, payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks, is required on collection of the bid documents.
- A compulsory briefing session will be held on 12 February 2014 at 11:00 at the Skukuza Railway Bridge in the Kruger National Park.
- Bid submission address: Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administration Block, Skukuza, 1350.
- The closing date of the tender is 26 February 2014 at 11:00.
- Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the above-mentioned address, no later than the closing date as stipulated above. One (1) Original of the bid document must be submitted.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Karoo Birding Weekend 2015
Posted by: SHR PR & Media on 21st April 2015
- Cricket days and the last nights of Summer
Posted by: spargish on 21st April 2015
- Index : Insects and Other Invertebrates
Posted by: Crested Val on 21st April 2015