This website was developed in-house and is maintained by the E-Business Department of the Communications Division of SANParks.
The information is a hybrid system between static and dynamic data with some sections (news, accommodation availability, etc.) being updated on a daily basis.
For more information, please contact:
- Senior Manager: E-Business: Nedret Saidova, tel. +27(0)12 426 5283
- Web Content Editor: Lize Ferreira, tel. +27(0)12 426 5241
- Web Systems Analyst: Steven Macintyre, tel. +27(0)12 426 5019
- Web Developer: Thulani Themba, tel. +27(0)12 426 5207
- Junior Web Developer: Rachel Padima, tel. +27(0)12 426 5316
- Photographer: Bongeka "Bongy" Makabeni, tel. +27(0)12 426 5347
- Forum Volunteers:
- SANParks Honorary Rangers: Virtual Region
- 2015 Regional Management Committee: DinkyBird (Chairperson), Porridge (Vice Chairperson), barryels (Treasurer), Crested Val (Secretary), Ecojunkie, Phokojwe,
- Honorary Rangers: Baffers, Farida, gerharddb, hilda , Hippotragus, Hugh, Imberbe, JenB, Lion Queen, Matthys, Meandering Mouse, Mems, Phantom, Scadoxus, Sparks
The site is proudly hosted by SevenC Computing - thinking linux, working open source
We hope you find this site useful and fun to browse!
The E-Business Department
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Visiting 4 Eastern Cape Parks....
Posted by: Oumie on 9th October 2015
- 3-7 November Otter Trail available
Posted by: jan.dup on 9th October 2015
- BEST camps for peace and quiet
Posted by: chrisb1981 on 9th October 2015